7.01.2010

summer mix 2010

a lovely companion for a laid back summer

...#4 holds a special place in my heart...

* hit me up for a copy ! *

1 let's dance david bowie

2 everlasting light the black keys

3 sabali amadou & mariam

4 summertime '98 dj jazzy jeff &
the fresh prince

5 a whiter shade of pale proco harum

6 summer breeze one love

7 el caporal my morning jacket

8 ping island mark mothersbaugh

9 ruby camille

10 norway beach house

11 my baby just cares for me nina simone

12 mack the knife ella fitzgerald

13 get rhythm johnny cash

14 flume bon iver

15 corrina, corrina bob dylan

16 rebel rebel seu jorge
(david bowie)

17 l'eau de rose air,
louis armstrong
ft.dj earworm

18 canadian girl the walkmen

19 hallelujah k.d. lang
(leonard cohen)

20 easier grizzly bear


summer time !

No comments:

Post a Comment